Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lonely Christmas

Well... the kids are having fun. They are out of school this week and we have intertwined work and play... do this chore and bake cookies.... do that chore and play a game.... and so on. The two kids I have guardianship of are with their mom this week and I only have the two I adopted.... man, is the house ever quiet. I can't think about it or I will cry. She called me and I could hear the baby in the background saying "I want my mom". I lost it and cried like a baby myself. She's not a little baby, she's going to be 2 the end of January and is saying more words everyday, she is just an amazing little girl.

Most of the boxes are unpacked, it was quite fun finding the christmas dishes and the crystal, I believe it has been packed for at least 3 years. With a unperdictable husband the first thing to pack away is the fine china.

Dinner with the new guy was nice, we laughed and talked and had a great time. He calls and emails me constantly but his old girlfriend who left him last summer to run off and "save" her daughter from her father has called him this week and told him she has decided she wants to come back.  She says she wants to "talk" to him about it... Its the story of my life... a day late and a dollar short. I haven't heard from him tonight so I am betting she has come back a day earlier than she said she was going to. Well... thats the end of that now, isn't it? We all know how that rolls... just a bit depressed tonight.

I bought myself a Christmas present; I ordered the blue ray 70th anniversery addition of Gone With the Wind.... and... it came with an instant digital movie that you can watch immediately. I watched half of it last night... so, now, I am going to finish watching it... maybe I will go and find a snack too... I got on the scale and I have lost 2 pounds this week... I better go eat something. I just don't think to eat when I am stressed or feeling out of sorts... or busy and this has been a week full of all of the above.

Good Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment