Monday, December 5, 2011

the Final Lesson

Hi,
If you’ve read the 4 previous lessons, then you
know I like to tell it like it is. So, here
it is: Time doesn’t heal all wounds. In fact,
in the case of a broken heart, time can make it
worse.
Note: The most remarkable relief to your heartache
can be found by taking the very specific steps here:
http://healmybrokenheart.com/next
Why do so many people think that time is the
miracle maker?

It is because after time goes by we do feel
better. Did I just contradict myself? No, time can
make us feel better, but often we simply
mask the original problems - we don't resolve them.
For example, have you had a day where you're feeling
okay...then you hear a song that reminds you of your
ex? This trigger can cause a break down. We can
fall into fits of pain when the root of the problem
remains within us. Time can push trauma deep inside
to hide from our conscious mind; unfortunately,
nothing hides from the subconscious mind.
If you do nothing at this point but allow time
to pass, you may be listening to a song months
or years from now and have the same reaction.
If you are suffering from true heartbreak, the
only real way to heal is to walk straight through
your pain and release it. Okay, you're thinking,
how do I do that?
Take action from these lessons you are reading!
Action is what will get your through your heartache
as opposed to letting time continue to pass.
So, first make a pact with yourself and me that
you are going to incorporate some of the practices
I have provided over the last 5 days into your
daily routine.
Next, ask yourself...what are my choices ahead?
You probably recognize at his juncture there is a
fork in the road ahead of you. One path is to
let time pass by and see how you feel. The other path
is to make the choice to fight this pain and heal.
Choose to fight.
How? Bear with me for one second and I'll tell you.
When I started helping people heal their broken
hearts, my intention was to be able to coach everyone
through healing. I clearly recall my suffering and
NO ONE should have to endure that type
of pain. It is my firm belief we stay in pain cycles
too long because someone convinced us that we need
this "time" to heal. False.
I began my coaching programs via email. People would
email me their story and we would have dialogue back and
forth. In time, I became inundated - there were too many
people that needed help. I couldn't provide quality time
to each person in need of advice. It hurt me - they were in
so much pain and I knew I could help, but I was just
spread too thin.
This is why I designed the Step to Heal program. I wanted
everyone to have access to the most powerful exercises
to help themselves heal. I started offering the Step to
Heal program and it was popular, BUT then I realized
that I was still not providing personal attention to everyone.
That's why I started sending out my mini email lessons so
that you get a taste of Step to Heal and how it can help.
If you want to really heal, you have to take the right action:
http://healmybrokenheart.com/next

So, if you're interested in getting much more than just
another run of the mill self-help book, try Step to Heal.
Remember, each lesson in the Step to Heal program is
taught interactively. There is a little theory and a lot of
action
. In fact, after each step, you are asked to
practice exercises within the interactive online forum.
When your mind acknowledges that you are taking action
to heal, your heart and body will follow suit.
Here are some more specific highlights of Step to Heal:
*Stomping out negative thinking, for good
*Releasing anxiety with simple, time tested exercises
*Determining what went wrong with the relationship
*Curing the lonely and empty feelings
*Learning the secrets to sleeping through the night again
*Discovering whether you were in a soulmate relationship
and learning what to do if you were.
*Re-designing your future with real, tangible methodology
*Much more
Don't forget - you get me. You will have access to me at
anytime you need – you can ask me questions at anytime.
Finally, the best part, you’ll have access the community.
Once you join, you’ll be in contact with a group of
people in similar situations. The community is not a place
where misery loves company, it’s a place where members
uplift one another.
For remarkable relief to your heartache, you need to take action:
http://healmybrokenheart.com/next
Love & Light,

Amelie Chance
P.S. If you choose not to take this route, I’m still here
for you. My life calling is to help people with their pain.
Send me an email and ask me any questions about the program.
I would be happy to answer them for you.
P.P.S. Want more lessons? You can go here
http://healmybrokenheart.com/next

No comments:

Post a Comment