Monday, December 5, 2011

Lesson 4 - Losing a soulmate

 If you've lost your soulmate, I wrote this for you.

If you're in pain from a break up, but you know that
your ex wasn't your soulmate, this will still be of
great benefit.

Remember: You are reading this because you want
to heal. Take the best action to heal right here:
=> http://healmybrokenheart.com/next


9 years ago, I felt I had lost my soulmate. I had
been through a divorce and that was heart-wrenching,
but that's not what or to whom I am referring. After
my divorce, I met someone that I felt was my perfect
match. I had never felt that way before and never loved
that way before; he was the one I had been waiting for my
entire life.

He didn't feel the same. We parted and I died inside.
The day after I felt a chill go from my toes up through
my body until it found my chest. The cold went through
every vessel in my heart filling it with darkness and
stripping me of the hope of life.

If you feel like you've lost your soulmate, you realize
that I’m not being dramatic. You know that it is an
experience that is almost indescribable. As I've never
experienced death myself, I can only assume a bad break
up is a very close second.

If you feel anything like what I've described, then I
have one message I need you to hear - you WILL feel
better. In fact, you will feel better than you have
ever felt because you are on your way to a more authentic path.
A brighter future.

I know it sounds ridiculous – almost impossible, in fact.
But believe me, it is the absolute truth. The universe
operates in strange ways to get us to the happiest place we
can be and you are no exception to this path.

I went from the state I described above to a state of true
happiness by first researching every healing technique
available, reading every self-help book, going to therapists,
support groups,and even hypnotherapy. You know what
I got from this? Not much. I only learned about everything
that was wrong with me and it didn't help with my pain.

Then, I had a breakthrough. A friend of mine was talking
about an article in Time magazine called The Science of
Happiness. They were referring to what I now know as
Positive Psychology - a science which studies happiness.
Am I serious? Yes, very. It's not a pill, nor is it a joke.
Positive Psychology is a real science which focuses on how to
be happier. It is the study of what is right with us.

This really appealed to me. I devoured every book and
article written on the subject. I even went and received a
Masters in Applied Positive Psychology from the University of
Pennsylvania
. I now use evidence-based research to help heal
broken hearts. I tested these techniques first on myself, then
on friends, and then on others suffering from a broken heart.
This is how my 15-step healing process was born.

Since then, thousands (no exaggeration) of people have
stepped through the process and I think if any of this resonates
with you, that you may consider trying it too at
=> http://healmybrokenheart.com/next

The tip I want to leave you with today:

Create a vision for your life. Not 5 or 10 years out, but 20
or 30 years out. Imagine that you are 85 years old and looking
back on your life. You are talking to your future grandchild
and saying to them, I had a great life because...fill in the blanks.

What we did just now was the very beginning of goal setting
and what I like to call working backwards.

I explain it all in my guide & online process, Step to Heal:
=> http://healmybrokenheart.com/next


Was your ex your soulmate?

Stay tuned for 5 of 5: Does time heal your wounds?...

Love & Light,

Amelie Chance
Certified Coach of Positive Psychology
Heal My Broken Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment