Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I am a bit on the ((heavy sigh)) blah side today. Remember the guy? The "I am too old for you" guy? Well, since I couldn't have him for a boyfriend I decided to keep him as a friend... I am not sure that is working out very well.... or maybe too well... It seems his old girlfriend, who lived with him for a year and left six months ago to play in her familys drama.... wants to come back. He has history with her and I have to keep reminding myself that we had already decided to not have a relationship before she came into the picture....
He and I spend hours on the phone and email and text.... he's sent me pictures of every important person in his life to me... he wants me involved in his life. He's told me everything about everyone and everything in  his life... and continues to share. He has told HER that he is taking my kids fishing this summer... she's not happy about that.... but she left him...  six months ago... and isn't back... yet.
I just know he's a person who is on the same wavelength as I am and all the things I know and love fit nicely with the things he knows and loves.... I haven't had a connection like this in almost 25 years... I am not anxious to give it up... even if he won't ever be my "boyfriend" ((for lack of a better word)), I still believe he has a place in my life. Maybe I am just wishful thinking... maybe I am just filling space in his life till she gets back. I hope not... time will tell, won't it?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment